1) Slide - The patented Slide is manufactured from 6061 - T6 Extruded aluminum, for strength and high resistance to corrosion.
2) Bumper - Extruded, flexible, high-molecular polyvinyl chloride will not crack, rot or corrode. Non-marring and impervious to ultraviolet rays. Manufactured for durability and strength and is designed for increased protection with increased pressure.
3) Bearing - ⅛" extruded Carilon® lines the interior surfaces of the Slide for frictionless movement, providing high lubricity for smooth travel on the Track.
4) Cleats - 8" injection molded, non-corrosive black nylon Cleats come standard with the system. Larger Cleat sizes are available upon request. (2 per Slide).
5) Track - 6061- T6 Extruded aluminum I-beam. Track lengths available from 8 to 20 feet.
6) Slide Stop Top Bottom - Prevents Slide from coming off. Top may be replaced with lock.
Fasteners - All fasteners are 18.8 marine grade stainless steel.
SlideMoor reserves the right to change specifications at any time.